Mai 29 2011
Mittlerweile sind die Infos von allen WoW T12 Sets über mehrere Beiträge verstreut, es wird Zeit mal ein bisschen Ordnung in die T12 WoW Sets zu bringen. Darum nun in diesem Beitrag alle WoW T12 Sets im Überlick, inkl. aller WoW T12 Set-Boni und, soweit vorhanden, WoW T12 Set Videos, welche die Annimationen der Schultern wesentlich besser darstellen.
- Balance 2-Piece Bonus: You have a chance to summon a Burning Treant to assist you in battle for 15 seconds when you cast Wrath or Starfire.
- Balance 4-Piece Bonus: While not in an Eclipse state, your Wrath generates 3 additional Lunar Energy and your Starfire generates 5 additional Solar Energy.
- Feral 2-Piece Bonus: Your attacks with Mangle, Maul, and Shred deal 10% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 seconds.
- Feral 4-Piece Bonus: Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to extend the duration of Berserk by 2 seconds, and when your Barkskin ability expires you gain an additional 10% chance to dodge for 12 seconds.
- Restoration 2-Piece Bonus: Your periodic healing from Lifebloom has a 40% chance to restore 1% of your base mana each time it heals a target.
- Restoration 4-Piece Bonus: Your Swiftmend also heals an injured target within 8 yards for the same amount.
- Blood 2-Piece Bonus: Your melee attacks cause Burning Blood on your target, which deals 800 Fire damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds, and causes your abilities to behave as if you had 2 diseases present on the target.
- Blood 4-Piece Bonus: Increases parry chance by 15% for 12 seconds after Dancing Rune Weapon expires.
- Frost/Unholy 2-Piece Bonus: Your Horn of Winter ability also grants you 3 runic power every 5 seconds for 2 minutes.
- Frost/Unholy 4-Piece Bonus: Your Obliterate and Scourge Strike abilities deal 6% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 seconds.
- Discipline/Holy 2-Piece Bonus: Your Flash Heal, Heal, Greater Heal, and Prayer of Mending spells cause you to regenerate 2% of your base mana every 5 seconds for 15 seconds.
- Discipline/Holy 4-Piece Bonus: You have a chance when you cast a helpful spell to summon a Cauterizing Flame at the target’s location. Each second the Cauterizing Flame will heal an injured party member within 20 yards for 9250 to 10750. Lasts 5 seconds.
- Shadow 2-Piece Bonus: While you are in Shadowform, your Shadowfiend deals 20% additional damage as Fire damage and its cooldown is reduced by 75 seconds.
- Shadow 4-Piece Bonus: While you have Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch active on the same target you gain Dark Flames, which reduces the cooldown of Mind Blast by 3 seconds.
- 2-Piece Bonus: Your Steady Shot and Cobra Shot have a 10% chance to trigger a Flaming Arrow, dealing 80% instant weapon damage as Fire.
- 4-Piece Bonus: You have a 10% chance from your Auto Shots to make your next shot cost no focus.
- 2-Piece Bonus: Your melee critical strikes deal 6% additional damage as Fire over 4 seconds.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Your Tricks of the Trade ability also causes you to gain a 25% increase to one of your combat ratings at random for 30 seconds.
- Holy 2-Piece Bonus: Healing with Holy Shock has a 40% chance to grant you 6% of your base mana.
- Holy 4-Piece Bonus: Your Divine Light, Flash of Light, and Holy Light spells also heal an injured target within 8 yards for 10% of the amount healed.
- Protection 2-Piece Bonus: Your Shield of the Righteous deals 20% additional damage as Fire damage.
- Protection 4-Piece Bonus: When your Divine Protection expires, you gain an additional 12% parry chance for 10 seconds.
- Retribution 2-Piece Bonus: Your Crusader Strike deals 15% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 seconds.
- Retribution 4-Piece Bonus: Increases the duration of your Zealotry ability by 15 seconds.
- Arms/Fury 2-Piece Bonus: Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout abilities also cause you to deal 10% increased physical damage for 6 to 12 seconds.
- Arms/Fury 4-Piece Bonus: Your Mortal Strike and Raging Blow abilities have a 30% chance to trigger a Fiery Attack, dealing 100% instant weapon damage as Fire.
- Protection 2-Piece Bonus: Your Shield Slam deals 20% additional damage as Fire damage over 4 seconds.
- Protection 4-Piece Bonus: When your Shield Block expires, your parry chance is increased by 6% for 10 seconds.
- 2-Piece Bonus: Your periodic damage has a chance to summon a Fiery Imp to assist you in battle for 15 seconds.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Your Shadow Bolt, Incinerate, Soul Fire, and Drain Soul spells have a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 seconds.
- Elemental 2-Piece Bonus: Your offensive spells have a chance to reset the remaining cooldown on your Fire Elemental Totem.
- Elemental 4-Piece Bonus: Your Lava Surge talent also makes Lava Burst instant when it triggers.
- Enhancement 2-Piece Bonus: Your Lava Lash gains an additional 5% damage increase per application of Searing Flames on the target.
- Enhancement 4-Piece Bonus: Your Stormstrike ability also increases Fire damage you deal to that target by 6%.
- Restoration 2-Piece Bonus: Your periodic healing from Riptide has a 40% chance to restore 1% of your base mana each time it heals a target.
- Restoration 4-Piece Bonus: Your Chain Heal spell no longer consumes your Riptide effect on the primary target.
- 2-Piece Bonus: You have a chance to summon a Mirror Image to assist you in battle for 15 seconds when you cast Frostbolt, Fireball, or Arcane Blast.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Your spells have an increased chance to trigger Brain Freeze, Hot Streak, or Arcane Missiles. In addition, Arcane Missiles can now be cast while moving.
Mehr zum Thema? Dann lies auch:
- WoW T12 Sets: Die neuen T12 Set-Boni sind da!
- T10 WoW: Alle WoW T10 Sets auf einem Blick
- WoW T12 Sets – Druide, Schamane und Hexenmeister T12 Sets im Preview
- Cataclysm Beta: Das neue Unterwassermount – Seepferd statt Mantarochen und Rückkehr des Meisterschaften-Systems
- Wow Patch 4.2 – Die ersten Patchnotes sind raus!
Jahrgang '79, seit Ende der '80er nerdiger Gamer. Absolvierte die Ausbildung zum Editor bei der Computec Media AG (PC Games) in Fürth. Kommunikationsdesigner durch die School of Life. Google+