Mai 26 2008
Vor kurzem startete ja die erste Friends&Family Alpha, wo der genannte Personenkreis die ersten Gebiete des neuen Add-Ons antesten konnte. Nun sickern so langsam die ersten Informationen durch und folgende Veränderungen bzw. neuen Spells sind derzeit beim Priester im Umlauf:
- Divine Hymn (instant, 10m cooldown) – „You recite a holy hymn, granting your party protection from attackers. Any attacks done to you or your party will cause the attacker to be afflicted by sleep for 20 sec. Divine Hymn will last 10 sec.“
- Mind Sear (level 75, channeled, 545 mana) – „Causes an explosion of shadow magic around the enemy target, causing 481-519 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 5 sec to all targets within 10 yards.“
- Improved Shadowform – „Your Fade ability now has a 50/100% chance to remove all movement impairing effects when used while in Shadowform, and gives you a 25/50% chance to avoid interruption caused by damage when casting any Shadow spell while in Shadow form.“ (Shadow)
- Psychic Horror – „Causes your Psychic Scream spell to have a chance to Fear the target in horror for 4 sec.“ (Shadow)
- Dispersion (51pt shadow, 5m cooldown) – You disperse into pure shadow energy, reducing all damage taken by 90%. You are unable to attack or cast spells, but you regenerate 6% health and mana every 1 sec for 6 sec. (Shadow)
- Persecution – „Gives your Holy damage spells a 4/7/10% chance to Incapacitate the target for 3 sec.“ (Discipline)
- Rapture – „Causes your party members to gain mana equal to 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5% of the healing done by your Greater Heal, Flash Heal and Penance spells.“ (Discipline) [spell applies dummy aura – serverside script] [Values might be inaccurate]
- Divine Providence – „Increases the amount healed by Circle of Healing, Binding Heal, Prayer of Healing and Prayer of Mending by 2/4/6/8/10%.“ (Holy)
- Guardian Spirit (51pt holy, instant, 3m cooldown) – „Calls upon a guardian spirit to heal and watch over the friendly target. The spirit heals the target for 624 every 2 sec, and also prevents the target from dying by sacrificing itself. Lasts 10 sec.“ (Holy)
- Growing Pains – „Converts 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus healing into bonus spell damage. In addition, your Mind Flay has a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to refresh the duration of your Shadow Word: Pain on the target.“ (Shadow)
- Serendipity – „If your Greater Heal or Flash Heal spells heal the target for less than 50% of its intended effect, you have a 33/66/100% chance to be refunded the mana cost of the spell. This effect has a 10 second cooldown.“ (Holy)
- Aspiration – „Reduces the cooldown of your Inner Focus, Power Infusion and Pain Suppression spells by 10/20%.“ (Discipline)
- Divine Aegis – „Critical heals create a protective shield on the target, absorbing 20/40/60% of the amount healed. Lasts 12 sec.“ (Discipline)
- Grace – „Your Flash Heal, Greater Heal, and Penance spells bless the target with Grace, reducing damage done to the target by 1/2/3%, and increasing healing done to the target by 1/2/3%. This effect will stack up to 3 times.“ (Discipline)
- Dark Spirit – „Increases your Shadow damage by up to 10/20/30% of your total Spirit.“ (Shadow)
- Test of Faith – „Increases healing by 5/10/15% and spell critical effect chance by 4/7/10% on friendly targets at or below 50% health.“ (Holy)
Changes to existing spells & talents:
- Mind Soothe now only has one rank and works on targets of all levels.
- Mind Soothe now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed cost.
- Mind Control now only has one rank and works on targets of all levels.
- Mind Control now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed cost.
- Mind Vision now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed cost.
- Psychic Scream now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed cost.
- Shackle Undead now has a percentage of base mana cost instead of fixed cost.
- Holy Fire now deals more of it’s damage on the initial cast, but it’s damage over time duration and damage have been reduced. It should still result in a net increase in damage dealt.
- Lightwell cast time reduced to 0.5 seconds.
- Lightwell cooldown reduced to 5 minutes.
- Power Infusion cooldown reduced to 2 minutes.
- The amount of charges on Lightwell has been increased to 10.
- Inspiration can now proc from the Penance spell, in addition to all the old spells that could proc Inspiration.
- Searing Light now also increases the damage of Holy Nova and Penance.
- Shadow Resilience now reduces physical damage taken instead of it’s old effect.
- Shadow Focus reduced to give 1% Shadow spell hit per point, but will now additionally reduce Shadow spell costs by 2% per point. Talent now has 3 points total to spend on it, down from 5.
- Spirit Tap now gives a 33/66/100% chance to proc, total talent points that can be put into the talent reduced to 3.
- Improved Spirit Tap added, this new talent gives your Mind Blast and Shadow Word: Death spells a 50/100% chance to give 50% extra spirit and 25% mana regeneration while casting for 8 seconds.
- Improved Shadow Word: Pain now increases the damage dealt by 5/10% instead of it’s old effect.
- Mind Flay’s range has been increased to 30 yards.
- Shadow Form now reduces threat generated by 30% in additional to it’s old effects.
- Mental Strength now increases your Intellect by 3/6/9/12/15% instead if it’s old effect.
- Pain Suppresion cooldown increased to 3 minutes.
- Focused Mind now also affects Mind Sear.
- Shadow Power’s extra crit chance reduced to 2/4/6/8/10%, but Shadow Power now increases the critical damage bonus of the affected spells by 10/20/30/40/50%.
- Circle of Healing now has a 8 second cooldown.
- Enlightenment now increases spell damage and healing by 1/2/3/4/5% in addition to it’s old effects.
- Vampiric Touch now gives mana to your party members for 2% of your shadow damage dealt, down from 5%.
Einen entsprechenden neuen Talentplaner findet ihr hier: http://war-tools.darlinganime.com/index.php?i=priest
Da es sich um News aus der Alpha handelt, lasse ich das mal hier quasi unkommentiert stehen, da sich wahrscheinlich noch sehr viel ändern wird. Aber schon lustig was Blizz z.T. bufft bzw. nerft.