Sep 19 2008
Pech, weil ich gerade eine Bindehautentzündung habe und dadurch außer Gefecht gesetzt bin. Erst wenn man merkt wie sehr man seine Augen wirklich braucht, weiß man zu schätzen wenn sie richtig funktionieren.
Pech zum Zweiten, da mein Router den Geist aufgegeben hat und ich mir erstmal einen neuen besorgen muss.
Daher die aktuellen Änderungen der Beta nur in aller Kürze:
The following racial skills have been removed from the game: Feedback, Starshards, Consume Magic, Elune’s Grace, Hex of Weakness, Shadowguard, and Touch of Weakness. Devouring Plague and Symbol of Hope are now base abilities.
• Prayer of Fortitude now buffs the whole raid.
• Divine Spirit mana cost reduced.
• Borrowed Time (Tier 10) Grants 5/10/15/20/25% spell haste for your next spell after casting Power Word: Shield, and increases the amount absorbed by your Power Word: Shield equal to 8/16/24/32/40% of your spell power.
• Grace (Tier 9) now increases all healing received from the priest by 2% in addition to its previous effect. Stacks up to 3 times.
• Improved Divine Spirit (Tier 5) changed to – Divine Spirit and Prayer of Spirit spells also increase the target’s spell power by an amount equal to 50/100% of the Spirit granted.
• Twin Disciplines (Tier 1) Increases your spell power on instant spells by 1%. (Previously increased spell damage and healing)
• Divine Hymm – You recite a Holy hymn, causing the closest 10 enemies within 15 yards to become incapacitated for 20 sec, and heals the closest 10 friendly targets within 15 yards for 348 every sec for 6 sec. Incapacitated enemies take 40% less damage while incapacitated and for 3 sec after the incapacitation ends. Damage caused may interrupt the effect on all incapacitated targets. 6 min cooldown.
• Holy Fire is now a 2 sec cast. (Previously 3.5 sec)
• Holy Nova is now a base ability.
• Hymn of Hope – You recite a Holy hymn of Hope, restoring 2% mana every 2 sec to all party members within 40 yards. Lasts 8 sec. The Priest must channel to keep the hymn active.
• Divine Providence (Tier 10) now affects Divine Hymnn.
• Holy Concentration (Tier 7) gives you a 10/20/30% chance to enter a clearcasting state after casting any critical Flash Heal, Binding Heal, or Greater Heal spell. (Previously 2/4/6% chance)
• Improved Holy Concentration (Tier 9) increases the chance you’ll enter Holy Concentration by 5/10/15% and affects the next 2 spells. (Previously was 1/2/3% and affected only the next spell)
• Surge of Light (Tier 6) now affects Flash Heal.
• Holy Reach (Tier 4) now affects Divine Hymnn.
• Improved Healing (Tier 4) now affects Divine Hymnn.
• Blessed Recovery (Tier 3) changed – After being struck by a melee or ranged critical hit, heal 5/10/15% of the damage taken over 6 sec. Additional critical hits taken during the effect increase the healing received.
• *New Talent* Desperate Prayer (Tier 3) – Instantly heals the caster for 263 to 325. Instant Cast. 2 Minute Cooldown.
• Devouring Plague mana cost reduced and cooldown reduced to 30 seconds. (Previously 3 min cooldown)
• Dispersion (Tier 11) changed to – You disperse into pure Shadow energy, reducing all damage taken by 90%. You are unable to attack or cast spells, but you regenerate 6% mana every 1 sec for 6 sec. Dispersion can be cast while stunned, feared or silenced. If Dispersion runs its full duration, and you are not the victim of any damage or harmful effects during its duration, your spells gain 25% damage for 1 min.
• Psychic Horror (Tier 9) changed to – Causes your Psychic Scream ability to inflict Psychic Horror on the target when the fear effect ends. Psychic Horror reduces all damage done by the target by 15/30% for 6 sec.
• Vampiric Touch (Tier 9) now restores .25% of max mana when you deal damage with Mind Blast. (Previously worked with all shadow spells and was .5% of max mana)
• Improved Shadowform (Tier 8 ) now gives you a 50/100% chance to remove all movement impairing effects when using Fade while in Shadowform.
• Misery (Tier 8 ) changed to – Your Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay and Vampiric Touch spells also increase the chance for harmful spells to hit by 1/2/3% lasting 24 sec, and increases the damage of your Mind Blast, Mind Flay and Mind Sear spells by an amount equal to 5/10/15% of your spell power.
• Shadow Power (Tier 7) now increases the critical strike damage bonus of your Mind Blast, Mind Flay, and Shadow Word: Death spells by 20/40/60/80/100%.
• Shadow Resilience replaced with Mind Melt.
• *New Talent* Mind Melt (Tier 6) increases the critical strike chance of your Mind Blast, Mind Flay and Mind Sear spells by 2/4%.
• Glyph of Renew – Reduces the duration of your Renew by 3 sec. but increases the amount healed each tick by 25%. (Old – 40%)
• Glyph of Fade – Increases the duration and cooldown of your Fade spell by 50%. (Old – Increases the effect of your Fade spell by 100%.)
• Glyph of Inner Fire – Increases the charges on your Inner Fire spell by 20.
• Glyph of Shadowfiend – Receive 5% of your maximum mana if your Shadowfiend dies from damage
Ferner wurden die ersten Setboni für die Naxx Sets bekannt, wobei die 25er Boni wahrscheinlich noch Placeholder sind, da sie derzeit identisch mit dem 10er Set sind.
Die neuen Alchisteine wurden auch bekannt und schauen soweit sehr nett aus:
Mehr dann im Laufe der nächsten Woche, wenn sich meine Augen wieder erholt haben.