Okt 14 2008
And now, the end is near…
… we have to face Patch 3.0.2. Nach wochenlangen Spekulationen ob das Ende der Arena Season gleichzeitig der Patchday sein wird, gibt es Heute nun Klarheit:
"This Wednesday there will be an extended maintenance to apply patch 3.0.2. Please note that all European realms will be offline from 02:00 until 14:00, Paris time (CEST)."
Was kommt da also nun genau am Mittwoch auf uns zu? Ein paar Dinge werden aus dem Spiel verschwinden…
Once this patch is deployed, the following content will be disabled or removed :
· The Atiesh quest-chain will not be completable anymore.
· The Bear Mount from Zul’aman will no longer drop.
· The Onyxia quest-chain has been removed from the game.
· Naxxramas is "removed" from the game and moved to Dragonblight. (Unreachable until WotLK, obviously)
· The ability to get titles related to Tier 4 or Tier 5 content is being removed. Of course, players who got them before the patch keep them. (Hand of A’dal, Champion of the Naaru)
… andere werden hinzugefügt…
Also, a few things are being changed or added :
· Barbershops are now available in capital cities !
· The amount of experience needed to level from 60 to 70 has been lowered.
· New graphical effects are being added to the game, including the new shadow engine
· The Stormwind Harbor will be available, but you won’t be able to travel to Northrend until the release of WotLK. However it does have a working boat travelling between Auberdine and Stormwind.
· The Caverns of Time have been slightly modified to add an entrance for CoT: Stratholme. The instance itself won’t be available before WotLK, only the entrance is being added.
· Mounts and Vanity Pets are now trainable spells and the old items will be used to teach you these spells. Once a mount or pet is learned you can access it through the Character Panel.
· Various tokens like Badges of Justice or Honor Points are all merged in the new Token Interface. It will also remove the Badges of Justice and PvP Tokens from your bags to free up even more space !
· The in-game Calendar used to schedule raids or events between your friends and guildmate will be available by typing /calendar
… vieles ändert sich…
· +Healing and +Spell damage stats are being merged into a single +Spell power stat. Healers‘ talents and spells have been updated accordingly to compensate this change.
· Items with magic school-specific damage like +shadow or +nature have been converted to +spell power as well. This include most of the TBC items except for some enchantments like Sunfire or Soulfrost.
· Protection Paladin and Tanking Warrior sets to reflect changes on the new mechanics. A lot of non set items are also being changed.
· Raids buffs, debuffs, and auras stacking have been revamped.
· All TBC raid monsters will have their health reduced by about 30%.
· The standard melee damage output will be reduced as well.
· Boss abilities remain unchanged, except for Illidan who won’t use Shear anymore.
Two new arenas are being added to the game, the Dalaran Arena and the Orgrimmar Arena.
Ferner wird nun endlich der Beruf Inscription eingeführt mit dem man dann die Glyphen herstellen kann. Auf Level 70 kann man ab Mittwoch dann 2 Große & 3 Kleine Glyphen tragen, 3 Große werden dann erst mit Level 80 verfügbar sein. Für uns Priester werden das die folgenden sein:
Glyph of Circle of Healing (Req. lvl. 50) – Your Circle of Healing spell heals 1 additional target.
Glyph of Dispel Magic (Req. lvl. 18) – Your Dispel Magic spell also heals your target for 6% of maximum health.
Glyph of Fade (Req. lvl. 15) – Increases the duration and cooldown of your Fade spell by 50%.
Glyph of Fear Ward (Req. lvl. 20) – Reduces cooldown and duration of Fear Ward by 30 sec.
Glyph of Flash Heal (Req. lvl. 20) – Reduces the mana cost of your Flash Heal by 10%.
Glyph of Holy Nova (Req. lvl. 20) – Your Holy Nova spell heals for an additional 40%, but deals 40% less damage.
Glyph of Inner Fire (Req. lvl. 15) – Increases the charges on your Inner Fire spell by 20.
Glyph of Lightwell (Req. lvl. 40) – Increases the amount healed by your Lightwell by 20%
Glyph of Mass Dispel (Req. lvl. 70) – Reduces the mana cost of Mass Dispel by 20%.
Glyph of Mind Control (Req. lvl. 30) – Increases the duration of your Mind Control spell by 12 sec.
Glyph of Mind Flay (Req. lvl. 20) – Increases the range of your Mind Flay spell by 10 yards, but it no longer reduces the target’s movement speed.
Glyph of Mind Soothe (Req. lvl. 20) – Increases the duration of your Mind Soothe spell by 5 sec. and reduces the range at which the victim will attack by an additional 100%.
Glyph of Power Word: Shield (Req. lvl. 15) – Your Power Word: Shield also heals the target for 20% of the absorption amount.
Glyph of Prayer of Healing (Req. lvl. 30) – Your Prayer of Healing spell also heals an additional 20% of its initial heal over 6 sec.
Glyph of Psychic Scream (Req. lvl. 15) – Increases the duration of your Psychic Scream by 1 sec.
Glyph of Renew (Req. lvl. 15) – Reduces the duration of your Renew by 3 sec. but increases the amount healed each tick by 25%.
Glyph of Scourge Imprisonment (Req. lvl. 20) – Increases the chance of success for your Shackle Undead spell by 8%.
Glyph of Shadow Word: Death (Req. lvl. 62) – Targets below 35% health take an additional 10% damage from your Shadow Word: Death spell.
Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain (Req. lvl. 15) – Reduces the mana cost of your Shadow Word: Pain spell by 20%.
Glyph of Smite (Req. lvl. 15) – Increases the chance you’ll resist spell interruption when casting your Smite spell by 50%.
Glyph of Spirit of Redemption (Req. lvl. 30) – All heals cast while Spirit of Redemption is active have a 20% chance to increase the remaining duration of Spirit of Redemption by 5 sec.
Glyph of Fading (Req. lvl. 15) – Reduces the mana cost of your Fade spell by 30%.
Glyph of Fortitude (Req. lvl. 15) – Reduces the mana cost of your Power Word: Fortitude and Prayer of Fortitude spells by 50%.
Glyph of Levitate (Req. lvl. 34) – Your Levitate spell no longer requires a reagent.
Glyph of Shackle Undead (Req. lvl. 20) – Increases the range of your Shackle Undead spell by 5 yards.
Glyph of Shadow Protection (Req. lvl. 30) – Increases the duration of your Shadow Protection and Prayer of Shadow Protection spells by 10 min.
Glyph of Shadowfiend (Req. lvl. 66) – Receive 5% of your maximum mana if your Shadowfiend dies from damage.
An großen Glyphen favorisier ich die CoH, Sprit of Redemption und Flashheal Glyphe.
An kleinen Glyphen favorisier ich die Shadowfiend, Fortitude und Shackle Glyphe.