Jan 8 2009
Ich hatte das Thema Berufe in WotLK ja schon angesprochen und das ich insgesamt recht unzufrieden damit bin und das Blizz hier noch ein wenig nacharbeiten sollte. Anscheinend hat Blizz meinen Blog gelesen, denn neben den Enchanting-Änderungen sind noch ein paar weitere Details zum Patch 3.0.8 und Berufsänderungen bekannt geworden:
• The Cooldown on Transmute: Titanium has been reduced to 1 day, and the materials required have been simplified.
• Reduced the cooldown on Northrend Alchemy Research from 7 days to 3 days.
• The chance to discover a Northrend transmutation has been increased.
• Changed the Crazy Alchemist Potion so it always gives health and mana. It also grants the benefit of another random potion effect.
• Potion of Nightmares functionality changed. You can now move to interrupt the effect, and damage taken is no longer increased while you are under the effects of this potion.
• Added a new recipe for Ethereal Oil to grand master alchemy trainers.
• You can now discover a recipe for the Elixir of Water Walking with Northrend Alchemy Research.
• Increased the materials required to make several recipes that require cobalt.
• Added a new recipe for shield reinforcements that increases the block value of shields.
• A recipe has been added for Kungaloosh. You can learn this recipe from an NPC in the Dalaran sewers once you have completed the quest ‚The Taste Test‘ in Sholazar Basin.
• A recipe for the incredible Fish Feast can now be purchased for Dalaran Cooking Awards.
• Succulent Orca Stew and Shoveltusk Soup have been removed from the requirements for any cooking achievements as they will not be added to the game.
• A new recipe for Worg Tartare is now available for purchase with Dalaran Cooking Awards. This delicacy imbues hit rating and Stamina upon those brave enough to eat it.
• Many high level enchantment recipes have had the amount of Infinite Dust and Greater Cosmic Essence requirements significantly reduced, but with Dream Shards being added to them.
• Increased the Fire damage inflicted by the Icebreaker weapon enchantment.
• Reduced the armor penalty granted by the Berserking weapon enchantment.
• Added a new recipe to enchant bracers with Stamina. You can buy this recipe from Vanessa Sellers in Dalaran.
• Added a new recipe to enchant a weapon with Stamina. You can buy this recipe from Vanessa Sellers in Dalaran.
• Reduced the cooldown and increased the duration of the effect for Hyperspeed Accelerators.
• Added a new recipe for epic plate spell power goggles.
• Weakness Spectralizers are now usable by druids.
• The Saronite Bomb recipe now creates a lot more bombs for the same material cost. While this breakthrough was discovered by goblins, all engineers can take advantage of it.
• Gnomish Lightning Generator has had its cast time and cooldown reduced.
• The epic Offhand-Items are now useable by everyone (don’t require Inscription anymore)
• Jessica Sellers, a new vendor in the Dalaran inscription shop, will sell most inscription inks for the cost of one Ink of the Sea. She also sells Snowfall Ink for multiple Inks of the Sea.
• A new recipe for Glyph of Arcane Blast has been added to Master and Grand Master Inscription trainers.
• Glyph of Death Decay has been changed to grant 20% additional damage instead of its current effect.
• Glyph of Invisibility duration has been increased.
• Added a new recipe to convert a frozen orb and some green quality gems into several superior quality gems.
• Reduced the spell power granted by the use effect of „Figurine – Twilight Serpent“, but reduced the cooldown significantly.
• The epic leg armor patches now require a Frozen Orb in addition to their other materials.
• Mining veins and deposits no longer require multiple hits to receive all the ore. Players will receive around the same amount of ore, stone, and gems they would have received from multiple hits.
• Reduced the cloth required to make a Bolt of Imbued Frostweave.
• Simplified the materials required for Shining Spellthread and Azure Spellthread.
• Reduced the eternals required to make Brilliant Spellthread and Sapphire Spellthread, but increased the number of Iceweb Spider Silk.
• Greatly reduced the materials required to make the self-only tailoring leg enchants (Master’s Spellthread and Sanctified Spellthread), but these recipes no longer grant any skill gains.
• Reduced the training cost for the normal Flying Carpet.
• Ebonweave now requires the tailor to be in the Maw of Neltharion in Dragonblight to create it.
• Spellweave now requires the tailor to be at the Azure Dragonshrine in Dragonblight to create it.
Das ist bei weitem zwar noch nicht alles was mich stört, aber es ist ein Schritt in die richtige Richtung, da hier sehr viele Fehler oder Unzulänglichkeiten in den Berufen ausgebessert werden. Gerade in Hinblick auf die Schneegestöbertinte löst dies viele Probleme, da man diese nun beim Vendor für normale Tinte kaufen kann. So kann ich mir vorstellen, daß dadurch die Dunkelmondkarten im Preis sinken werden. Ferner kann man nun endlich die über Inscription herstellbaren epischen Offhand-Items sinnvoll verkaufen, da sie nun zur Benutzung kein Inscription mehr benötigen. Hier wird man dann sicher auch das eine oder andere Gold mit verdienen können.