Feb 9 2009
Da reden wir die ganze Zeit von Patch 3.1 und schwupps, bastelt Blizzard noch an einem Zwischenpatch, der höchstwahrscheinlich noch diese Woche live gehen wird.
Sehr interessant ist, dass nun endlich die Dauer von Inner Fire auf 30 Minuten erhöht werden wird und unser Armor Buff nun nicht mehr dispelbar ist, was man als PvP-Buff ansehen kann.
Ferner wurde für den Patch 3.1 nun das duale Skilllungssystem angekündigt:
Dual Talent Specialization
Players will be able to switch between two talent specializations. Players will have up to two talent specializations and will be able to switch between them, action bars and glyphs will also be switched accordingly. (hunters will also be able to switch between pets according to this post)
Last time we heard about it, swapping specs (going from A to B) will truly be free in towns and possibly during the prep phase of PvP. In an instance it may cost a nominal fee (think reagent level). We want you to be able to do it when you want to do it, but we also don’t want to slow things down if everyone is constantly flipping spec from fight to fight. But if it’s free in town, then obviously it can’t be more of a burden out of town than just hearthing and being summoned back is or nobody will use the remote option.
An den Manaregänderungen bin ich dran, dazu werde ich Morgen was veröffentlichen.
Die kompletten und neuen Patchnotes zum Patch 3.0.9 findet ihr hier:
World of Warcraft Client Patch 3.0.9
The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
Druid / Druide
• Ferocious Bite: This ability now only uses up to 30 energy in addition to its base cost.
Hunter / Jäger
• Kindred Spirits (Beast Mastery): This talent now grants 20% pet damage at max rank.
• Serpent’s Swiftness (Beast Mastery): This talent now grants 20% pet attack speed at max rank.
• Lava Breath now reduces the target’s casting speed by 25%, down from 50%.
• Poison Spit now reduces the target’s casting speed by 25%, down from 50%.
Mage / Magier
• Arcane Power now increases damage and mana cost by 10%, cooldown reduced to 1 minute. (Note: The spell is actually different in game and increases damage and mana costs by 20% with a 2 minutes cooldown. However it would probably be better to wait until servers are online to confirm that.)
• Arcane Power and Presence of Mind now share a category cooldown. Arcane Power causes a 15 second cooldown. Presence of Mind, once consumed, causes a 1.5 second cooldown.
• Arcane Flows now reduces the cooldown of Presence of Mind, Arcane Power and Invisibility by 15/30%.
• Presence of Mind: The cooldown has been reduced to 2 minutes, (down from 3.)
• Slow (Arcane): now increases cast time by 30%, down from 60%.
• Glyph of Arcane Missiles — Increases the critical strike damage bonus of Arcane Missiles by 25%. (Old – Increases the range of Arcane Missiles by 5 yards.)
• Glyph of Mana Gem — Increases the mana recieved from using a mana gem by 40%. (Up from 10%)
• Glyph of Arcane Blast — Increases the damage from your Arcane Blast buff by 3%. (Down from 5%)
• The duration on all Seals has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer dispelled.
• Divine Plea: The amount healed by your spells is reduced by 50% (up from 20%) but the effect can no longer be dispelled.
• Sanctified Seals: This talent no longer affects dispel resistance, but continues to affect crit chance.
• Glyph of Holy Light — Your Holy Light grants 10% of its heal amount to up to 5 friendly targets within 8 yards of the initial target. (Down from 20 yards, Tooltip text fix, was already hotfixed to 8 yards in game)
• Glyph of Seal of Righteousness — Increases the damage done by Seal of Righteousness by 10%. (Old – Reduces the cost of your Judgement spells by 10% while Seal of Righteousness is active.)
• Inner Fire duration has been increased to 30 minutes and can no longer dispelled.
Rogue / Schurke
• Hunger for Blood (Assassination): Now increases damage 5% per stack, (up from 3%.)
• Mind Numbing Poison now reduces cast time by 30%, down from 60%.
• Mutilate damage will now do 20% increased damage against poisoned targets, down from 50%.
• Slice and Dice: This ability now increases melee attack speed by 40%, up from 30%.
Shaman / Schamane
• Glyph of Windfury Weapon — Increases the chance per swing for Windfury Weapon to trigger by 2%. (Down from 5%)
Warlock / Hexenmeister
• Curse of Tongues: Now increases the casting time of all spells by 25% (Rank 1) and 30% (Rank 2), down from 50% and 60%.
Dungeons and Raids
The Obsidian Sanctum
Changed the color of the fissure in the Obsidian Sanctum to be more visually distinct.
• The “GM wishes to speak with you” alert/button, at the top of the screen, has been changed so that addons do not obscure it.
• A clickable chat message has been added that duplicates the GM alert/button.
• When a GM wishes to speak with you the Help Request minibar button will glow.
• For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum .
• Fixed an issue where players using nVidia 3D glasses were unable to see spell cooldowns.
• Fixed a software mouse cursor bug that was causing the mouse curser to disappear from view when over certain UI elements.
• Fixed a player movement error in which other players were appearing to move erratically when traveling beside them.