Okt 14 2009
Heute Nacht wurde wieder ein neuer PTR Patch 3.3 Build auf die Testserver aufgespielt. Viel Neues scheint nicht hinzu gekommen zu sein.
Insgesamt fällt jedoch auf, daß Blizzard dem Shadow-Priest etwas „Liebe“ zugesteht, denn wenn ich mir die Zahlen so ansehe, um wieviel der Damage gesteigert wird, könnte der Shadow demnächst, genau wie alle anderen Hybriden, ordentlichen DPS rausdrücken. Zumal nun auch endlich die Schattenpriester-Dots mit Haste skalieren, was nochmals einen DPS-Push bedeutet.
Hinzugefügt wurden ebenfalls die Relics für Todesritter, Schamanen, Paladin und Druiden:
- Item – Death Knight T10 DPS Relic (Obliterate, Scourge Strike, Death Strike) – Your Obliterate, Scourge Strike, and Death Strike abilities grants 73 Strength for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Item – Death Knight T10 Tank Relic (Runestrike) – Your Rune Strike ability grants 44 dodge rating for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Item – Druid T10 Feral Relic (Rake and Lacerate) – The periodic damage from your Lacerate and Rake abilities grants 44 Agility for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Item – Druid T10 Balance Relic (Moonfire and Insect Swarm) – The periodic damage from your Insect Swarm and Moonfire spells grants 44 critical strike rating for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Item – Druid T10 Restoration Relic (Rejuvenation) – The periodic healing from your Rejuvenation spell grants 32 spell power for 15 sec. Stacks up to 8 times.
- Item – Paladin T10 Retribution Relic (Crusader Strike) – Your Crusader Strike ability grants 44 Strength for 15 sec. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Item – Paladin T10 Holy Relic (Holy Shock) – Your Holy Shock spell grants 85 spell power for 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Item – Paladin T10 Protection Relic (Shield of Righteousness) – Your Shield of Righteousness ability grants 73 dodge rating for 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Item – Shaman T10 Elemental Relic (Shocks) – Your Earth Shock, Flame Shock, and Frost Shock spells grant 73 critical strike rating for 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Item – Shaman T10 Enhancement Relic (Stormstrike) – Your Stormstrike ability grant 146 attack power rating for 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Item – Shaman T10 Restoration Relic (Riptide) – Your Riptide spell grants 85 spell power for 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times.
Die neuen, bzw. geupdateden Patchnotes zum neuen PTR Patch 3.3 findet ihr hier:
- Scourge Strike has been revamped – An unholy strike that deals 50% of weapon damage as Physical damage plus 400 (Shows as 40000 in the tooltip but I’ll assume it’s a typo). In addition, for each of your diseases on your target, you deal an additional 25% of the Physical damage done as Shadow damage.
- Unholy Blight now deals 10% of the damage done by Death Coil over 10 sec. (Down from 20%)
- Gift of the Earthmother now increases your total spell haste by 2/4/6/8/10%
- Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation – Your haste now reduces the time between the periodic healing ticks of your Rejuvenation spell.
- Culling the Herd – When your pet’s Claw, Bite, or Smack ability deals a critical strike, you and your pet deal 1/2% increased damage for 10 sec.
- Improved Scorch now increases spell critical strike chance against the target by 5% but no longer stacks. (Up from 1%, Stacks up to 5)
- Frozen Core now also causes your Ice Lance criticals to reduce the cast time of your next Frostbolt or Frostfire Bolt by 0.4/0.7/1 sec.
- Glyph of Improved Scorch is now named Glyph of Scorch and Increases the damage of your Scorch spell by 20%.
- Glyph of Eternal Water – Your Summon Water Elemental now lasts indefinitely, but your Water Elemental can no longer cast Freeze.
- Divine Guardian now also reduces the damage your party and raid members take by 20% when Divine Sacrifice is active.
- Divine Sacrifice – 30% of all damage taken by party members within 30 yards is redirected to the paladin (up to a maximum of 40% of the Paladin’s health times the number of party members). Redirected damage is reduced by 50% before injuring the Paladin. Lasts 10 sec.
- Shadowform now let the periodic damage of your Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch spells benefit from haste.
- Glyph of Mind Flay now Increases the damage done by your Mind Flay spell by 10% when your target is afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain.
- Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain changed to – The periodic damage ticks of your Shadow Word: Pain spell restore 1% of your base mana.
- Glyph of Shadow now increase your spell power by 30% of your spirit for 10 sec. (Up from 10%)
- Improved Felhunter now gives your Felhunter 8% (up from 4%) of its maximum mana each time it hits with Shadow Bite and the cooldown on that ability is reduced by 2 sec.
- Decimation now reduces the cast time of your Soul Fire spell by 20/40% (Down from 30/60%)
- Molten Core now gives Your Shadow spells and damage over time effects have a 12% chance to increase the damage done by your Incinerate by 15% and Soul Fire by 4/7/10% for 12 sec.
- Conflagrate now deals damage equal to 60% of your Immolate or Shadowflame and causes 20% additional damage over 6 sec.
- Glyph of Life Tap now also procs from Dark Pact.
- Glyph of Quick Decay – Your haste now reduces the time between periodic damage ticks of your Corruption spell.
- Glyph of Victory Rush now affects any target. (Old – Only targets above 70% health)
Official Notes Update
The official notes have been updated as well, some of the changes listed here might not be on PTRs yet and won’t appear in the spell comparison, check both!
- Rebirth: The cooldown on this spell has been lowered from 20 minutes down to 10 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Gift of the Earthmother: Redesigned. This talent now increases spell haste by 2/4/6/8/10% instead of its previous effect.
- Call Stabled Pet: Cooldown reduced from 30 minutes to 5 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Improved Scorch: The debuff from this talent no longer stacks, and instead can apply the full effect from a single cast of Scorch.
- Power Word: Shield; This spell can now be cast on non-raid/party friendly targets.
- Improved Devouring Plague: This spell now deals 10/20/30% of its total periodic effect instantly, up from 5/10/15%.
- Shadowform: This talent also now causes Devouring Plague, Shadow Word: Pain, and Vampiric Touch to benefit from haste. Both the period length and the duration of these spells will be reduced by haste. In addition, the mana cost has been reduced from 32% to 13% of base mana.
- Vampiric Embrace: This ability is now provides a 30-minute buff that cannot be dispelled, instead of a target debuff.
- Reincarnation: The cooldown on this spell has been lowered from 60 minutes down to 50 minutes (Improved Reincarnation will continue to lower the cooldown by 10/20 minutes).
- Create Soulstone: The cooldown on this spell and duration of its buff have been lowered from 30 minutes down to 15 minutes. Cannot be used in Arenas.
- Decimation: Redesigned. When Shadowbolt, Incinerate or Soul Fire hit a target that is at or below 35% health, the cast time of Soul Fire is reduced by 20/40% for 8 seconds. Soul Fires cast under the effect of Decimation cost no shards.
- Molten Core: Redesigned. Shadow spells and damage-over-time effects have a 12% chance to increase the damage done by Incinerate by 5/10/15% and Soul Fire by 4/7/10% for 12 seconds. In addition, Molten Core now has a new spell effect.
- Non spell-based tracking now persists through logout.
- Any party member may mark raid targets.
- Users will be warned when their talents are reset due to a new patch.
- “/Settitle” command has been added.
- Instant quest text is on by default.
- “Tentative” status added for calendar responses.
- Players below level 10 may not join raids.
- Ignore list expanded to 50 to match the friends list.
- Unit frames added for special encounters.
- Interface element added next to the mini-map to show what dungeon you are in (ex: 10- and 25-player Heroic dungeons marked with a skull).
- Experience earned for a quest will display in the Quest Rewards section.
- Confirmation box added when buying stable slots.
- Macro Changes
Symbol “@” added as a synonym for “target=”;. For example, “/cast [@focus] Flash Heal”.
New macro conditionals: “vehicleui” (if the player has a vehicle UI) and “unithasvehicleui” (if the target of the macro has a vehicle UI).
Character and Creature Nameplates
- The range at which players can see nameplates has been significantly expanded.
- You can no longer see nameplates through objects which block line of sight.
As long as you are able to peer through the doorway of a room, you will see nameplates of characters and creatures in that room.
Pillars and bridges in Arenas will not hide friendly or enemy nameplates.
- Totem nameplates can be toggled off under “PRODUCTION” settings via “Interface Options” on the test realms.
- Instead of nameplates for large groups of players or creatures trying to sort themselves, they will now overlap. This functionality can be toggled off under “PRODUCTION” settings via “Interface Options” on the test realms.
Addon Author Changes
- “registerForClicks” added to xml buttons.
- “MouseIsOver” has been converted to a “C” function for increased efficiency (e.g. /dump PlayerFrame:IsMouseOver() ).
- When an addon file is loaded, the addon name and an addon table are passed to the file through ‘…’. The same addon table is passed to every file loaded by a particular TOC file (example at the top of a Lua file: “local addonName, addonTable = …;”.
- “motionScriptsWhileDisabled” attribute added to buttons. This allows “OnEnter”; and “OnLeave”; to fire while the button is disabled.
- “GetFileHeight()” and “GetFileWidth()” added to Texture objects. 0 is returned if no texture file is associated with the texture.
- You can now query for a list of completed quests with “QueryQuestsCompleted()” then wait for the “QUEST_QUERY_COMPLETE” event, and call “GetQuestsCompleted(<luatable>)”.
For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros Forum: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=11114
|It’s Over Nine Thousand!
Earn more than 9000 achievement points.
Fall of the Lich King (10 Players Raid) Achievements
|Storming the Citadel (10 player)
Defeat the first four bosses in Icecrown Citadel in 10-player mode.
|The Frostwing Halls (10 player)
Defeat the bosses of The Frostwing Halls in Icecrown Citadel in 10-player mode.
|The Plagueworks (10 player)
Defeat the bosses of The Plagueworks in Icecrown Citadel in 10-player mode.
|The Crimson Hall (10 player)
Defeat the bosses of The Crimson Hall in Icecrown Citadel in 10-player mode.
|The Frozen Throne (10 player)
Defeat the Lich King in Icecrown Citadel in 10-player mode.
|Fall of the Lich King (10 player)
Defeat every boss in Icecrown Citadel in 10-player mode.
|It’s a Trap! (10 player)
Survive the Ice Jets in Icecrown Citadel 10-player mode.
|Unboned (10 player)
Defeat Lord Marrowgar without anyone taking damage from Bone Cyclone in 10-player mode.
|Thirty One (10 player)
Defeat X of Lady Deathwhisper’s adds with her bombs and then defeat Lady Deathwhisper in 10-player mode.
|I’m on a Boat (10 player)
Claim victory in the Gunship Battle in which every raid member visits the enemy gunship only once in 10-player mode.
|I’ve Gone and Made a Mess (10 player)
Defeat the Deathbringer with fewer than X raid members suffering from Garrote in 10-player mode.
|Dances with Oozes (10 player)
Defeat Rotface without exploding any oozes in 10-player mode.
|Once Bitten, Twice Shy (10 player)
Defeat the Blood Queen while having been a vampire in 10-player mode.
Icecrown Citadel 5-Man Dungeons Achievements
|Icecrown: The Forge of Souls
Defeat the bosses in Icecrown: The Forge of Souls
|Icecrown: The Pit of Saron
Defeat the bosses in Icecrown: The Pit of Saron.
|Icecrown: The Halls of Reflection
Defeat the bosses in Icecrown: The Halls of Reflection.
|I Feel Good
Defeat Bronjahm in The Forge of Souls on Heroic Difficulty without letting him cast his big spell.
Defeat the Devourer of Souls in The Forge of Souls on Heroic Difficulty after having interrupted his big nuke.
|Don’t Let it Go to Eleven
Defeat Forgemaster Garfrost in The Pit of Saron on Heroic Difficulty before he gets 11 stacks.
|Don’t Look Up
Clear the hallway before Scourgelord Tyrannus in The Forge of Souls on Heroic Difficulty without anyone taking icicle damage.
|We’re Not Retreating; We’re Advancing in a Different Direction.
Escape from the Lich King in under two hours and eleven seconds.