Okt 17 2009
T10 WoW – WoW T10 Hexenmeister und Magier Set Bilder
Heute Nacht gab es wieder einen neuen Patch 3.3 Build auf den PTRs, mit dem zwei neue T10 WoW-Sets eingeführt wurden.
So sind endlich die ersten Bilder vom T10 WoW Set für Hexenmeister und Magier aufgetaucht:
T10 WoW Hexenmeister Set Bilder:
Die T10 Set-Boni für das Magier und Hexenmeister-Set sind leider noch nicht bekannt, werden aber von mir nachgereicht, sobald sie verfügbar sind.
Neue Patchnotes gab es übrigens auch:
Level 1 characters no longer start with food or water in their inventory.
Attack: Level 1 druids, mages, priests, and warlocks will no longer start with the Attack button placed on their action bars by default.
- The following reputations have been sped up by roughly 30%:
Knights of the Ebon Blade
Sons of Hodir
- Sons of Hodir quests now give more reputation overall.
- Top-level helm and shoulder faction-related enchants are now available as Bind-on-Account items that do not require any faction to use once purchased (they still require the appropriate faction level to purchase).
- Reputation commendations can now be purchased for 1 Emblem of Triumph each.
- Rejuvenation: The base duration on all ranks of this spell is now 15 seconds.
- Pet Leveling: Hunter pets now need only 5% of the experience a player needs to level, down from 10%.
- Blast Wave: The mana cost of this talent has been significantly reduced.
- Burning Determination: The duration of interrupt immunity granted by this talent is now 20 seconds.
- Dragon’s Breath: The mana cost of this talent has been significantly reduced.
- Firestarter: When this talent is triggered, it makes the next Flamestrike cost no mana in addition to being instant.
- Frozen Core: This talent now also causes Ice Lance critical strikes to reduce the cast time of the mage’s next Frostbolt or Frostfire Bolt by 0.4/0.7/1 seconds.
- Water Elemental: Waterbolt mana cost reduced by 80%.
- Vampiric Embrace: This ability is now provides a 30-minute buff that cannot be dispelled, instead of a target debuff and only generates healing for single-target shadow damage spells.
- Reincarnation: The cooldown on this spell has been lowered from 60 minutes down to 30 minutes.
- Earth’s Grasp: This talent now also reduces the cooldown of the Stoneclaw and Earthbind totems by 15/30%.
- Improved Reincarnation: This talent now reduces the cooldown of Reincarnation by 7/15 minutes, down from 10/20 minutes. Reincarnation cannot be used in Arenas.
- Pandemic: This talent now also increases the critical strike damage bonus of the felhunter’s Shadow Bite spell by 100%.
- Ruin: This talent now also increases the critical strike damage bonus of the imp’s Firebolt spell by 100%.
- Any party member may mark targets (this does not apply to raid groups).
- Brittle Revenants, quest creatures fought for the Sons of Hodir daily quest “Hot and Cold,” no longer cast Shield Slam.
- Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation: This glyph allows for the druid’s haste to reduce the time between the periodic healing effects of Rejuvenation.
- Glyph of Eternal Water: This glyph allows for a summoned Water Elemental to last indefinitely, but it can no longer cast Freeze.
- Glyph of Mind Flay: This glyph now increases the damage done by Mind Flay by 10% when the target is afflicted with Shadow Word: Pain.
- Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain: The periodic damage ticks of Shadow Word: Pain now restore 1% of the priest’s base mana with this glyph.
- Glyph of Shadow: While in Shadowform, this glyph causes non-periodic spell critical strikes to increase spell power by 30%, up from 10%, of the priest’s total spirit for 10 seconds.
- Glyph of Life Tap: The effect of this glyph now has a chance of activating when Dark Pact is used.
- Glyph of Quick Decay: This glyph allows for the warlock’s haste to reduce the time between periodic damage effects of Corruption.
- Glyph of Victory Rush: This glyph now increases the critical strike chance of Victory Rush by 70%, regardless of the percentage of the target’s remaining health
Tier 10 Relics
- Item – Shaman T10 Elemental Relic (Shocks) – Your Earth Shock, Flame Shock, and Frost Shock spells grant 73 haste rating for 15 sec. Stacks up to 3 times. (Now gives you Haste instead of Critical rating. Duration increased from 15 sec to 30 sec.)
- Item – Priest T10 Healer 2P Bonus – Your Flash Heal has a 33% chance to cause the target to heal for 33% of the healed amount over 9 sec. (Old – Your Flash Heal critical strikes cause the target to heal for 25% of the healed amount over 9 sec.)
- Rebirth cooldown has been reduced from 20 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Greater Blessing of Sanctuary – Now increases your strength by 10% as well.
- Improved Devouring Plague – Now instantly deals damage equal to 10/20/30% of its total periodic effect. (Up from 5/10/15%)
17. Oktober 2009 @ 18:49
Irgendwie find ich die Hexer Schultern gruselig…fast so groß wie der ganze Ork. Zudem sehen die Roben vom Magier und Hexer nicht nach Robe aus…Magier erinnert mich zudem an das blaue PvP-Set aus BC, welches recht weit am Ende eingefügt wurde.