Jan 18 2011
Seit heute morgen ist das Servercluster von Eve Online down, um den dritten Teil des Incursion Patches aufzuspielen. Neben den namensgebenden Sansha Angriffen wird es heute auch den neuen Chareditor zu sehen und nutzen geben. Alle Charbilder müssen in einer Übergangszeit, die heute startet, mit dem neuen Editor umgestaltet werden. Die Version auf Sisi ist ja mit gemischtem Feedback aufgenommen worden. Einerseits ist der Editor sehr mächtig und durchaus in der Lage, sehr schöne Charbilder zu erstellen, auf der anderen Seite wurden Dinge wie Tattoos, die bei einigen Rassen momentan ja so charakteristisch sind, vermißt.
Wer aber hier wirklich ein gutes Ergebnis erzielen will, muss sich wohl etwas Zeit nehmen. Es gibt aber noch mehr Neuigkeiten. Das UI wird wieder ein Stück weiterentwickelt und so gibt es nun endlich mehr und neue mögliche Keybinds und Shortcuts. Es gibt natürlich wieder viele Bugfixes, Verbesserungen bei Planetary Interactions und den weiteren Ausbau von EveGate, der Community Plattform. Außerdem für viele Spieler interessant ist sicherlich die Überarbeitung des Contract Systems.
Alle Patchnots im Überblick gibts im Folgenden:
- Sansha’s Nation is finalizing incursions, and they are making their last preparations. Get ready!
- The new Character Creator is now live on Tranquility, and your character would very much like to be beautified.
- Various improvements have been made to EVE Gate, including EVE Voice Beta!
- Extended changes and improvements to the Contracts system have been done.
- A number of graphics improvements and updates have been added to the game.
- The API has received numerous improvements.
- The keyboard shortcut system in EVE has been completely revamped. There is a new layout including organized tabs, additional combat commands and new modifiers. CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + Mouse 4/5/6 are all new modifiers.
- Upgrades to the EVE Client make it so CPUs that do not support the SSE2 instruction set will no longer be able to run EVE Online. You can see this blog for more information.
- CONCORD has set up a new LP store to reward players participating in Incursion.
- New implants and capital weapons relating to Incursions are available.
- More details on the Incursion feature and when you can expect Incursion to be enabled can be found in this blog.
- Details about improvements to the contracts system can be found in this dev blog by CCP Atlas.
- You can now „copy“ a contract that you have created from the contract details context menu. This will open up the „Create Contract“ wizard with parameters from the copied contract prefilled in.
- Insured ships that are put into a Courier contract will no longer have their insurance voided.
- When you log in, you will now be notified if there are any contracts assigned to you. You can now easily jump into the contract in question.
- Item Exchange Contracts are now the default contract type when you create a contract. They also have a new (repurposed) icon.
- A new „Volume“ column in the „Select Items“ step of the Create Contract Wizard has been added. Additionally, when creating a Courier contract, the volume of selected items is summed when they are selected.
- Damaged items can now be put into all contracts. If an item is damaged, it will be noted in the Contract Details window.
- Contract details will now show the security level of the system(s) in question. It will also show if any system en route to the system is a different security level than the current system.
- Contract details will now show if a station is player owned and therefore potentially unreachable.
- Contract details will now show if a system is unreachable with your current autopilot settings.
- Added a „Find Contracts“ context menu option for plastic wrap containers to allow you to bring up the contract which the container belongs to.
- Added a „show info“ context menu option for search results containing one item.
- Added a link to preview an item in the contract details window.
- Loan contracts are no longer supported in the contracts system.
- When you contract a ship with loaded charges, the charges will be removed and are placed into the ship’s cargo hold instead of the hangar. If there is insufficient space in the cargo hold, the charges will placed in the hangar instead.
- Contracts with ships in them show a „fitted“ tag on each item if it is fitted on the ship rather than located in a cargo hold.
- The create contract wizard has been simplified a bit.
- The ignored issuers list limit has been raised from 80 to 1000. It is filtered on the client instead of the server.
- The number of top level items in a contract has been raised from 100 to 200.
- The contracts start page now includes the count of all contracts assigned to your corporation for all members of the corp. The corporation and your private assigned-to list counts are split up into item exchange/auction and courier, each with relevant links.
- Labels on contracts details now show the text „You will pay“ and „You will get“ instead of „price,“ „money offered“ and „offered items.“
- Want to Buy contracts now always show the requested items in a list even if there is only one item.
- God-rays were added to Incursion-infested systems. These can best be seen by orienting the camera so that the player’s ship occludes the sun in infested systems.
- Ship booster lensflares use the new depth buffer. This means that boosters don’t cut through solid geometry any more.
- Changes to the way suns are rendered have been made to improve performance.
- Changes to the way the Tactical Overlay is rendered have been made to improve performance.
- Sansha’s-infested systems now have a greenish hue.
- Depth effects were added. This was needed to make effects such as god-rays possible.
- Fixed windowed mode in the Windows client. This makes the client appear to be in full-screen mode while staying in windowed mode. This change frees up a bit of screen real estate for users.
- The detail shader on Sansha’s capital ships has been improved, resulting in better looking capital ships.
- „Out of memory“ errors are now handled more gracefully, and more „out of memory“ error messages have been added to the client.
- A number of graphics-related memory leaks have been plugged.
- Sleeper NPCs will now properly use their energy draining effects on players, which increases the difficulty of Sleeper sites in wormhole space.
- We have introduced EVE Voice integration into EVE Gate, which is in a beta state for now.
- All of EVE Gate was localized into German and Russian, which can be switched in the Account Settings.
- The editor for emails, biography and the like has been replaced with one less prone to making erroneous markup, making EVE mail more reliable.
- You can now view profiles without logging in. You can show off your new fancy avatar to your friends without logging into EVE Gate.
- The contact limit has been increased to 1024.
- Contact labels were added to EVE Gate.
- In place of the old contact folders, we have introduced contact labels that work just like mail labels.
- EVE Gate will now remain up for downtime.
- The following features will now be up and running during downtime:
- Login and character selection
- Profile settings
- Broadcasts, both on Home and profile pages
- Character, corporation and alliance profile pages. Certain features, however, are disabled when you click them. For example, trying to add a new contact during downtime will give you an error.
- Read-only standings shown on profile pages.
- The following are disabled during downtime/VIP:
- EVE Voice
- New mail/contacts/calendar counters on both the Home and character selection pages
- Upcoming Events on the Home page
- Add/Edit/Delete Standings on char/corp/alliance profile pages
- „Send a Message“ on char/corp/alliance profile pages
- PLEX tab on Character Sheet
- You can now view the status of your subscription from your character sheet
- You can go directly to the market or the PLEX website from the character sheet and purchase PLEX
- Fixed an issue with YAML parser causing some player wallet journal requests to error.
- New Wallet Journal API
- No longer rate limiting but will rather return cached results from the earlier call.
- Same call, /char/WalletJournal and /corp/WalletJournal
- Requires full API key
- Optional inputs rowCount (to control the number of mail headers displayed) and fromID (the non-inclusive messageID to read FROM into past mails).
- Functions much like the new mail API.
- Calendar API
- No longer rate limiting
- Modified /char/UpcomingCalendarEvents
- Returns next 50 upcoming events from characters, your corporation or alliance.
- Requires FULL API Key
- Cached for 57 minutes
- Modified /char/CalendarEventAttendees
- Returns the attendee status of events
- Requires FULL API Key and a comma separated list of eventIDs (also supports ids as that variable name)
- Requires proper roles for corporation/alliance events.
- Notification Header API
- No longer rate limiting but will rather return cached results from the earlier call.
- Adding char/NotificationTexts
- Returns the body text of notifications
- Requires FULL API Key and a comma separated list of notificationIDs as the variable ids.
- A new character creation interface has been added, and Race, Bloodline and Gender are now selected using a new interface.
- Both old and new players will be able to use the reworked EVE character customization system to create a new Avatar and Portrait.
- We are adding support for an optional third name during the new character creation process. This is being done in order to expand the amount of available names in the EVE database and avoid having to purge older names. When you create a new character, you will put in your first two names in one box with a space between the names, and then use the second box for your third name.
- New Characters can have a selection of education options to choose from; this dictates their starting location.
- Current characters will have a grace period before having to commit to a new character avatar and portrait. During this grace period you can take your time before finalizing your new avatar and portrait to suit your tastes. Once this grace period is over all characters will be forced to create a new and updated character portrait and avatar during the login process. A final date for the end of this grace period will be announced. Stay tuned to the MOTD and news on www.eveonline.com for more information.
- Antialiasing is now disabled for Leopard users. This should help avoid reported client startup problems.
- You can now switch between windowed and full screen mode via the ESC menu.
- Users can now choose to disable Multithreaded OpenGL via ESC menu settings. This option affects CPU load and graphics performance.
- Running EVE in the background should no longer severely slow down other applications.
- Players can now upgrade command centers from basic all the way up to elite without replacing their colonies.
- Only basic command centers will be seeded on the market now; larger centers will now be purchased as upgrades via the upgrade window.
- Extractor control units (ECUs) have been introduced on all planets. The ECUs can be built from the build menu, replacing extractors.
- Extraction is now done by extractor heads that are installable via the ECUs.
- ECUs also allow installation of extraction programs. Players can now create extraction programs that run up to 14 days. These automated extraction programs will harvest resources based on the settings in program creation.
- Prior to installing an extraction program, placed extractor heads can be moved by clicking the button at the center of the extraction head. Extraction heads can be moved via drag and drop to resource hot-spots for a greater extraction amount.
- You can set the area that your extractor heads will extract from, which will affect the length of the extraction program and amount of extraction.
- Overlapping extractor heads from different ECU’s will cause a reduction in extraction amount from each extractor head.
- Pinned UI windows are now affected by the global window transparency settings.
- The new ECU window will display a colored graph to indicate the deposit of each cycle.
- The output per cycle of ECUs diminishes over time. The output is, however, variable in a way that even though it generally decreases, local „hotspots“ can still occur.
- Sounds have now been added to cover changing resource intensity and interference from other extractor heads.
- Routing materials is now more intelligent. Processors are prioritized based on how close their hopper is to being filled. Storage pins are routed in equal amounts.
- When editing a calendar event, the character counter for the description field is now correct when you open the window.
- Inbox, corporation, and alliance labels are now auto added to the appropriate mails, and can be removed just like in the EVE client.
- EVE mail recipients now display correctly when composing mail using IE8.
- Scroll bars have been tamed, and there are no more unsightly scroll bars when selecting contacts to invite to events.
- You no longer get a CSPA charge when trying to create an event without a name.
- You now receive more informative messages when restoring EVE mails from the trash.
- Calendar events are now sorted sequentially in month view.
- Clicking cancel in „edit calendar event“ popup no longer resets scroll position.
- When cancelling an action on a mail/contact label, the drop-down menu now closes correctly.
- You can no longer create calendar events in the past.
- The corporation „Add contact“ link from the broadcast page now works as intended.
- On creating a new event in a future month, the calendar retains the view rather than resetting to the current month.
- When creating a label by pasting text, the „Create New“ button now gets enabled.
- Long titles no longer break page alignment; they are truncated instead.
- You can now view corporations with two subsequent dots in their name.
- When deleting a mail label, it no longer keeps the counter from the old label when creating a new one.
- You will no longer get an error if you have a broadcast from a deleted character.
- The tab-order when logging in now goes to the „Keep Me Logged In“ checkbox before the login button.
- „Faction“ is now translated in both Russian and German.
- When you click abort after clicking remove broadcast, the remove link now stays usable without reloading the page.
- Colored mail labels no longer break the label.
- You can now search for characters with apostrophes, dashes and dots in their name.
Player Owned Structures, Outposts and Stations
- Jump bridges can now be successfully probed down.
- An incorrect message that displayed when dropping large quantities into assembly arrays has been fixed.
- Office rental at Outposts can no longer be 0 ISK.
Science and Industry
- Rorqual manufacturing jobs now default to „my cargo“ for job input/output.
- The quantity of Pyerite in Compressed Pure Jaspet and Compressed Pristine Jaspet was switched around in the refining message window. This has been fixed.
- You can now build Electronic Attack Ships and Heavy Interdictors in Tier 2/3 Amarr Factory Outposts.
- A „Message not found“ dialog would appear in certain cases when training skills. A proper error message has now been added to describe the error.
- The Widow Black Ops bonus will now correctly affect ECM burst modules.
- The Tengu Gravitational Capacitor subsystem will now correctly affect warp capacitor need.
- CPU and Powergrid now rounds correctly to two decimal places.
- Nidhoggur’s „Shield and Armor“ description text has been updated to reflect its Capital status.
- Fixed an infrequent issue with shield recharging while undocking from a station.
- The Noctis now has the Primae as a variation and vice versa.
- Sensor strength of T3 ships fitted with Dissolution Sequencer subsystems are now correctly calculated when racial sensor strength implants are present.
Market & Contracts
- An issue with contract message spam has been resolved.
- You can now correctly search for journal entries by date.
- Price warning pop-ups text for market orders has been improved to include orders being edited.
- Fixed an issue with moving items mid contract creation.
- Modules returned through ship repackaging will now correctly fit to another ship.
- Microwarpdrives will now work after undocking after being warp scrambled prior to docking.
- Fixed an issue with Tractor beams occasionally not working.
Boosters and Implants
- Low-Grade Grail Omega radar sensor strength bonus is now calculated correctly.
- Using Mining Foreman Links in fleets caused the mining lasers cycle timer to go out of sync. This has been fixed.
Weapons & Ammunition
- The group „Ammo“ is now called „Projectile Ammo.“
Exploration & Deadspace
- The exploration site Drifting Cask has been anchored and can now be properly discoverable.
- The „warning sign“ in 8R-RTB was improperly placed and has been removed.
- Fixed an issue with Sleepers that were not properly draining cap from player ships.
Corporation & Alliance
- You can now use HTTPS in corporation/alliance links.
- Corporations that own outposts will no longer show as having an office there if they don’t actually use an office slot.
- Fixed an issue where a notification was not sent out to the personnel manager when a pod pilot applied to the corporation.
- Attempting to add a bulletin to an alliance after having left now fails gracefully.
Agents & Missions
- There are 40 new empire storyline encounter missions. Now with more space-shooty-fun-times!
- „The Maze“ now has less cluttered acceleration gates.
- Changed mission expiration counter to be „…mission expires at“ rather than „…mission expires in“ to please the hamsters.
- Issues with missions being offered by agent Nakkito Ihadechi have been resolved.
- The warning message for declining missions will no longer read, „…within the next less than a minute…“ It will now display the actual number of seconds left.
- Fixed a minor issue where starting research with a research agent could sometimes cause the research to begin at a negative value of some decimal points.
- Mission: Making Mountains of Molehills (5 of 10) should no longer send some pilots through Low-sec space.
- An agent’s conversation window would sometimes have duplicate entries if you were in a fleet. This has been fixed as they are tired of repeating themselves.
- The „Terrorist at Large (2 of 4)“ completion item now drops from the correct NPC.
- Level 5 missions should no longer send you to high-sec .
- Exploration site, „The Line“, should no longer randomly change scenery.
- The mission „Giving Shelter“ now gives the correct drop-off location in the agent briefing.
- The mission „Beefing Up“ now has the correct item destination listed in its description.
- The site „Sansha Hub“ will no longer prematurely end if you shoot the wrong thing.
- The missions „Cleaning House“ and „Sansha on the Horizon“ now have visual differences.
- For the mission „Nidupadian Yorak Eggs (1 of 2),“ Keren’s head now only drops once.
- Fixed issues with the four Empire’s epic arc’s quit behavior. When quitting a mission in one of the four empire epic arcs, you will now quit the arc itself, as intended. The „Blood-Stained Stars“ arc, however, remains unchanged.
- Exploration site „Blood Raider Base“ now has more sane travel distances.
- High-end ores have been removed from several sites and missions.
- Several mission briefings were not displaying properly in the journal, this has now been fixed.
- Friendly NPCs in mission „Clearing a Path“ will no longer show as enemies.
- Dark Blood Colonel drops a Bhaalgorn BPC instead of the ship itself.
- You can no longer zoom infinitely into Spacial Phenomenons, which had caused a graphical glitch.
- Shooting with grouped weapons resulted in an inconsistency with damage messages if the simple damage notification setting was enabled. Both „hit“ and „hits“ were used. This has been fixed.
- The calculator now accepts numbers that have been copied via the clipboard.
EVE Voice, Mail & Chat
- In some rare cases there were discrepancies in how read mails were counted; this has been fixed.
- Chat channel names created using special characters will now create logs normally.
- Fixed an issue where a player could sometimes lose control of Fighter Bombers after they had been launched.
- „Augmented“ drones are now properly classified as Faction rather than Tech II.
- A character that has been kicked from a corporation no longer shows up in the corporation chat member list until they relog. They are now immediately removed.
- The overview now updates correctly when a war deceleration becomes active or goes inactive.
- The fitting window now updates the amount of CPU left when a module goes offline for any reason.
- The „Selected Item“ window now updates when a selected drone is scooped.
- Planets and moons can no longer be targets of „look at“ since they didn’t really play nice with the camera drone.
- When viewing a route on the map, if the cursor was placed over any solar system, the route line disappeared. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where right-clicking a probe’s scan sphere made the resize graphic appear.
- The „Show Composition“ window now shows the correct standings for a corporation.
- Extremely long lists of cyno arrays will now open in a separate window.
- Fixed the date search function within the audit log of secure containers. If you have the date selected and you press Enter you now get lines from that date.
- You can now unblock and allow a character in a chat channel without any issues if done at the same time.
- Energy Neutralizer range now shows up on the Tactical Overview.
- Adding multiple skills that resulted in the skill training queue to go over 24 hours resulted in an empty completion bar. You will now get an error message instead.
- When you press ALT + Enter after having clicked on account management on the login screen, it will no longer open the account management page.
- The notification tab will now correctly stop blinking after all notifications have been deleted.
- Fixed a defect which displayed „you are here“ twice instead of once when you opened the star map.
- Fixed an issue which reversed the zoom mechanics when in planet mode.
- Skill points are no longer referred to as „Skillpoints“.
- The „Sell this item“ menu option is no longer shown for blueprints that have been used before.
- The Jukebox now handles playlist files differently. There may be some fallout for users who bypassed the client user interface when adding playlists. If you are having issues with playlists, you will need to remove them and add them using the Jukebox’s UI.
- Fleet broadcast history no longer truncates text.
- Attempting to cancel a trade session that has already been completed now displays a notification: „Trade could not be canceled.“
- You can no longer export fittings if you have no fittings saved.
- Fixed an issue that let you bookmark contracted ore.
- Deleted Fleet adverts no longer have the option to be deleted again.
- A spelling-mistake was corrected in the „Display and Graphics“ tab.
- Newly created Jukebox playlists can no longer be named the same as the EVE default playlist title.
- Changing settings in the Market window with keyboard will now retain focus as expected.
- NPC bounty prize transaction description no longer lists location as „None“ when you are in unknown space.
- The „Group of Cattle“ description has been fixed.
- The sensor strength icon in the fitting window now updates correctly when ship is changed while the window is open.
- The Loyalty Point Store now has a welcome page.
- Accented characters can be used for label names (in both mail and contacts).
- Wreck windows will now retain position and stack correctly.
- Standings icon in the show info window now displays correctly for the full range available.
- Bookmarks in the In-game Browser now have a vertical scroll bar for multiple entries.
- Ship names with an ampersand will now display correctly in the character selection screen.
- The Planetary Launchpad user interface will now behave correctly when attempting to launch commodities while cloaked.
- The right-click menu is now available for characters in the mailing list management window.
- When opening the help window, the initial focus will now be on the search field.
- Fixed a small issue that could cause line spacing to go awry on the character selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Flatten/Un-Flatten buttons did not behave correctly on the map.
- Bookmark folders can now share a name with another item in the context menu without affecting the order of the menu items.
- Category columns now handle secondary sorting alphabetically when sorting items.
- Made small text fixes in regards to localization of in-space objects.
- Meta level sorting now counts no meta level as lower than 1. Also changed so that 0 meta level shows as empty.
- The Assets window now displays „Volume“ in the correct column.
- Fixed a small issue that could cause the open contracts slot counter not to update itself.
- Fixed a minor issue regarding the „Export Overview“ window.
- Slight polish in the „Browse Fittings“ section has been applied.
- Minimizing and Maximizing a chat window will no longer clear its contents.
- You can now drag items from the „browse“, „search“, and „quickbar“ lists ni the market. This allows you to drop them in chat ot make links.
- Added „Show Info“ to your current system’s contextual menu on the top left of the screen. (CSM)
- When comparing items they now have the correct context menus. (CSM)
- Several menu options have been moved around to more logical locations based on player feedback.
- J140524 has moons labeled correctly now.
- The Russian description of Gunslinger AX-1 has been changed to reflect actual attributes.
- The Russian description of the Nighthawk’s rate of fire bonus has been fixed from 10% to 5%.
- The „kopieren“ option in a blueprint context menu has been moved to the right place.
- Minor grammar fixes in the ship „show info“ screen have been done for the German client.
- Updated the Nidhoggur description in the Russian client.
- Updated the description on the Sleipnir for the Russian client.
- The Cruise Missiles market group is now translated in Russian.
- Fixed the Russian description of the „Dysfunctional Solar Harvester.“
- Certificates will no longer refer to erroneous iconIDs in the static data dump.
- Error „This Yaml implementation does not support Dictionaries as Dictionary keys“ no longer given for wallet reftype 10 or 37 (player input).
- The FacWarStats.xml.aspx API now returns the correct data.
- Textures on certain ships (such as the Utu and Adrestia) were turning green when graphic quality was set too low. These were remade and no longer turn green when a player zooms out.
- Dustfield particles have now been decreased in size, giving them less of a shard appearance while traveling in a fast ship.
- You are no longer prompted to reboot when turning shadows off or on.
- A memory leak that involved mining drones has now been plugged.
- The CharacterSheet.xml.aspx page now also contains Date of Birth and Security Status.
- The Research.xml.aspx API is no longer rate-limited, and will thus always return a result.
Player Owned Structures, Outposts and Stations
- It is no longer possible to use Electronic Warfare effects against starbase structures.
- Starbase structures should now be approximately as difficult to probe down as a T1 cruiser.
- You can now anchor a POS in a 0.4 system without faction standing.
- The windowed/full screen mode setting is now accessible from the escape menu again.
Corporation & Alliance
- You can now hide rejected alliance applications.
- Corporate wallet management a bit less confusing!
- Trader, junior accountant, accountant and divisional account access were changed regarding their corporate wallet access.
- Divisional Roles give you access to take from the corporate wallet (which includes buying stuff) as well as seeing the balance of the division when it is selected.
- Junior accountant:
- Can view bills but cannot pay them.
- Can view wallet divisions‘ balance.
- Does not imply he has access to those divisions.
- Can view shares.
- Everything above plus:
- Can pay the bills.
- Able to view journal and transaction logs.
- Can view transaction logs.
- Requires divisional access to do any actual trading.
- Base attributes are no longer remappable.
- You can now easily access PLEX purchases from your character sheet.
- A confirmation message is now displayed when cancelling a market order and it can be suppressed like most warning messages.
- An „All Mail“ tag for EVE mail will now provide a count of unread messages.
- EVE Gate contacts labels now have a count of members like the in-game client.
- Removing a broadcast with comments now needs confirmation.
- People and Places bookmarks can no longer be placed into other players‘ jettisoned cargo containers.
- The Krusual Tribe’s name has been capitalized correctly.
- The criminal icon is now removed from local chat after the criminal aggression timer is elapsed.
- Now you can retry loading an ammo type you failed to load because you were cloaked.
- Boarding another ship does not result losing booster effects anymore.
- Hacking mini-profession naming inconsistencies have been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to activate siege-style modules while jumping.
- Career agents‘ window now plays nice even if the autopilot cannot find a route to the agents.
- When selling something to a NPC on behalf of your corporation, the entry is now colored correctly as you would expect from a corporation entry.
- When attempting to send a contact notification to a character that is set to not be contactable by anybody, you now get an appropriate error message.
- In some rare cases the ship was not removed correctly from space after logging off. This has been fixed.
- You can no longer attempt to cloak if you are not 2000 meters from the edge of a ship, rather than 2000 meters from the center of a ship.
- Character -> Alliance relationships are now correctly displayed in the Standings tab of the Alliance information window.
- When filtering recipients for mail, the paging is now consistent.
- The redundant „Capacity“ attribute has been removed from drones.
- The volume slider no longer snaps to zero level on left-click.
- Capacitor drain effects will now correctly be displayed on the overview next to the origin of the effect.
- Spelling has been corrected in Combat Log Fleet messaging.
- Spelling has been corrected for Cynosural Suppression Strategic upgrade.
Traffic advisory messages will no longer appear on autopilot routes.