Feb 11 2011
4.06 ist noch keine Woche alt, schon hagelt es wieder Hotfixes. An sich will man ja nicht meckern, wenn Bugs schnell wieder gerade gezogen werden. Was mich aber etwas irritiert sind die erneuten Classchanges, die durchgedrückt werden, ohne mal ein, zwei Wochen Raiden abzuwarten. Immerhin – hauptsächlich dreht es sich schon um Hotfixes von Bugs. Außerdem wird Archäologie etwas verändert, es gibt nun in den Eastern Kingdoms einige Nerubian Sites und mehr Tol’Vir Sites, auch wenn das für einige zu spät kommt.
Ein anderer Aspekt sind die fortwährenden Nerfs der Raidencounter, die diese nach und nach erleichtern. Wenn man so will also Business as usual. Hier die aktuellen Hotfix Patchnotes:
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.0.6. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied. Visit our Bug Report forum for a list of 4.0.6 known issues.
February 11 (Patch 4.0.6a)
- Players are no longer encountering errors when having their items bid on in the Auction House. The Auctions tab also updates appropriately reflecting the bid.
- Area-of-effect abilities such as Consecration, Efflorescence, Healing Rain, Holy Word: Sanctuary, Ring of Frost, and Smoke Bomb now function correctly when cast on any trapdoors (ala Cho’gall) or transports even while the caster is not standing on one of those same objects.
- Death and Decay no longer damages the death knight’s currently selected friendly target when it does damage to nearby target dummies.
- Starfall no longer exceeds 20 stars within its duration.
- Frost Nova, Tranquility, War Stomp, and Starfire are all properly scaled when used by or on a druid in Tree of Life form. The previous temporary hotfix which removed the ability to use War Stomp while in Tree of Life form has been reverted.
- Auto Shot was not firing while the hunter was moving under certain conditions. Auto Shot should now always function correctly while the hunter is moving.
- Having a melee weapon equipped no longer causes the tooltips for Cobra Shot and Steady Shot to incorrectly display extra benefit from haste.
- The cooldown for Master’s Call has been increased to 45 seconds, up from 35. In addition, it can now be dispelled.
- The Warp Stalker ability Time Warp can no longer be used on paladins with the Divine Shield buff active.
- The Quad Core buff provided by the Sanctified Bloodmage 4-piece set bonus is now properly removed as soon as a spell is cast if the mage does not have 4 pieces of the set equipped.
- Glyph of Dazing Shield correctly causes Avenger’s Shield to daze the target, and only allows Avenger’s Shield to trigger the dazed effect.
- The area-of-effect attack of Hammer of the Righteous no longer has a chance to miss secondary targets when the primary attack hits the paladin’s target. If the primary attack of Hammer of the Righteous fails to hit the target due to miss/dodge/parry/block, no enemies will be affected by the area-of-effect attack. Rogues who are under Cloak of Shadows, however, are able to resist this damage.
- The Warp Stalker (hunter pet) ability Time Warp can no longer be used on paladins with the Divine Shield buff active.
- Inner Focus can no longer be cast before the effect of its preceding spell completes (Inner Focus will only be applied to spells that are cast after it).
- Sin and Punishment now works properly when two players of the same faction are fighting each other (including in Arenas). A string error may appear when the opponent is feared even though the talent functions correctly.
- All raid bosses are now properly immune to Suffering (Voidwalker taunt ability).
Dungeons & Raids
- Drakeadon Mongrels can now be taunted.
- The debuff from Pyreclaw’s Flame Buffet now only lasts 8 seconds.
- The Golem Sentry’s Flash Bomb damage has been reduced in the 25-player version.
- The health of Drakeadon Mongrels and Drakonid Slayers has been reduced in 10- and 25-player versions.
- Nefarian’s Blazing Inferno damage and knockdown radius has been reduced to match the spell effect graphic.
- Some Vicious Gladiator’s weapons (item level 359) incorrectly had their costs increased. This has been corrected. Two-hand and ranged weapons now cost 3400 Conquest Points, while one-hand and caster weapons now cost 2450 Conquest Points.
- All Vicious Gladiator’s weapons (item level 372) have been temporarily removed from the Glorious Conquest Quartermasters until the time is right to officially introduce them into Azerothian society.
- Many items incorrectly rendered unusable in rated Battlegrounds and Arenas have been made usable again.
Battle for Gilneas
- The banners at each capture point now take 8 seconds to capture, up from 5. Note that when the banners are neutral and have not yet been captured by either faction at the start of a battle, they will display the wrong location names (Mine says Farm, Waterworks says Blacksmith, and Lighthouse says Stables).
- Gift of the Naaru now has a maximum limit to the amount healed when used on friendly NPCs with large amounts of health.Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)February 9
- Haste is again properly increasing resource regeneration rates for applicable melee classes. This fix will require a realm restart to take effect. More information regarding the series of changes pertaining to this issue can be found on our General Discussion forum.
- The root that the Frost talent Chilblains gives to Chains of Ice is now properly affected by diminishing returns and shares diminishing returns with other root effects.
- Dark Transformation now increases pet damage by 60%, down from 80%.
- Death Coil damage has been reduced by 15%.
- The pet damage bonus from Shadow Infusion is now 6% per stack, down from 8%.
- Holy Word: Serenity is correctly granting Binding Heal an extra 25% chance to critically hit.
- Inner Focus now appropriately increases the critical heal chance of Flash Heal, Binding Heal, Greater Heal, and Prayer of Healing.
Dungeons & Raids
- Bouquet of Ebon Roses and Bouquet of Red Roses (Love Is in the Air) now properly drop from Cataclysm dungeons.
The Bastion of Twilight
- Players are no longer instantly killed when auras are removed after defeating Cho’gall.
- Players affected by Conversion during the Cho’gall encounter will gain the correct amount of Corrupted Blood, and the Corrupted Blood mechanics correctly trigger at the appropriate times.
- Burning Twilight is now bound to the raid dungeon and cannot be taken outside of the instance to affect other players.
- Chimaeron no longer casts Caustic Slime on targets who are affected by Break. Chimaeron now casts Caustic Slime on a tank target if there are not enough players present without Break.
- Players should no longer get disconnected when dying in the Vanessa Vancleef encounter on Heroic difficulty.
- Deathstalker Adamant and Sorcerer Ashcrombe now have a gossip option for their respective factions to open the courtyard door while the Love is in the Air event is active.
- Talismans of the Horde and Alliance are properly only available for purchase from their respective factions.
Orgrimmar and Stormwind Cooking and Fishing daily quests are again granting the proper skill-ups when turned in.